- You can self-refer, Just call and talk to us
- You can be referred by agencies or government departments, GPs, counsellors, and family members.
binary option ipo *If you are referred by someone, other than yourself, you will need to ring Phoebe House, to participate in a telephone interview.
piattaforme trading online gratuite
binäre option handbuch You will be asked questions to determine if you meet the following opzioni binarie 60 secondi strategie Admission Requirements:
binÃƒÆ’Ã‚Æ’Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Æ’ÃƒÆ’Ã‚â€šÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤re optionen beste zeit 1. You http://restauracefantasy.cz/?kljaksade=avatrade-kosten avatrade kosten must be actively participating in an Opioid Treatment program
köpa Viagra för tjejer 2. You http://ayto-daganzo.org/?kefir=broker-opzioni-binarie-con-robot-senza-broker&35e=16 broker opzioni binarie con robot senza broker must be over the age of 20
http://irinakirilenko.com/?deribaska=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-pullback&5da=d3 binäre optionen pullback 3. You http://maxbaillie.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1469011682.6361260414123535156250 opzioni binarie 60 swiss metodo candela must either have a child under school age, who will live with you at Phoebe House binäre optionen broker mit 100 euro Or Have a child under school age, who you have access to at least once each fortnight;
4. You buy Seroquel no prescriptions must NOT have any outstanding criminal matters
5 You currency exchange regno d italia new zealand must NOT be pregnant
pannello forex 50x70
What happens if I DO meet the Admission Requirements?
- If you meet the above Admission Requirements, you will be asked to provide additional details about yourself, which will be recorded (This takes about 20 minutes).
- You will be advised your application will be reviewed and if you are considered a suitable candidate for the Phoebe House program, your application will be placed on a waiting list. Waiting times to be placed in the program vary, so it is important that you keep in regular contact.
- You will also be advised to phone Phoebe House each 2 weeks, to advise us if you are still interested in entering the Phoebe House program (If you don’t phone in, each 2 weeks, you may be removed from the Waiting List. Waiting times to be placed in the program vary, so it is important that you keep in regular contact.
- Once a place is available, you will be contacted by phone to come in for a face to face interview.
- Following the face to face interview, and your suitability for the program is confirmed, you will be advised of the proposed entry date (which will usually be in the following week or so).
What happens if I DON'T meet the Admission Requirements?
If you don’t meet the Admission Requirements, you will be given information of other services which may be able to assist you. Also use this website to search Referrals for links to other services, which may suit you.